Wednesday 21 July 2010

What Im Doing?

I am not sure of what I want to do yet as all of the options seem like they will be challenging and fun. I will research into the ones I am interested in and that will help me make my mind up and will give me more in depth look and will help towards my practical piece.
When I look into film trailer I know that I will have to think of a whole film and then take scenes out of it and make sure they look interesting to the audience they need to be able to make the audience understand some of the story but not too much that they know all the story line.
Where as when I look at short film I know that I will need to fit a lot of content into a short space of time. I know that the camera movement will be changing all of the time and I need to use interesting camera shots.
If i choose to make a music video I will need to think of a narrative to the music video and I would like it certain aspects to resemble the conventions in the music genre that I will be using, I would need to have interesting shots and make sure the scene doesn't last for long as I want the audience to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment